Boutique homestay in South Canterbury, NZ
- Breakfast cooked to order from our menu; in-room refreshments & fridge.
- Exclusive room & ensuite. Book as Kingsize double bed, or two king singles.
- Disabled-accessible design and equipment
- Well equipped for a stay at your leisure.
- In-room library, Freeview TV, DVD collection, board games.
- Freedom of garden & deck & petanque court. (Boots loan available)
- More than two to accommodate in Geraldine? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy exploring tracks in Geraldine. E-bikes and MTBs welcome.
- Cost per night falls after first night. Stay longer to relax, more affordably.
Home-from-home comfort, in Geraldine
- Sun deck and a sheltered roofed courtyard.
- Spray-free fruit from our orchard and garden produce. Free-range eggs. Local honey.
- 3Ha of smallholding to explore. Local walkways.
- Close to small country town with excellent facilities.
- Excellent base for exploring South Canterbury, from mountains to coast. See our explore page.
- and in our garden you might spot the Kotare/Kingfisher that we've photographed here, along with fantail, bellbird, tui, harriers, kreru, grey warbler, waxeye, cuckoo, song thrush and more. Kotare B and B is inspired by nature.